News for faculty and staff

Contact | Past Issues

Week of December 3, 2012

Electronic version of W-2 available Jan. 4

2011 Form W-2 Wage and Tax Statements will be available in January by one of two delivery methods.

An electronic version will be available Jan. 4 that will provide early access to information. On that day employees should receive an email with details on how to receive the form electronically in Wolverine Access. The form can be printed at that time or at a later date.

Alternatively, hardcopy W-2 forms are scheduled to be mailed in late January. To ensure prompt delivery by the U.S. Postal Service, a current home address must be correct in payroll records.

Employees can update their current home address via the Web using the “Employee Self-Service” option in Wolverine Access ( Address updates also may be made using the “Address/Personal Data Form” form available on the Human Resources website. Address updates should be completed by Jan. 2.

Posted by Jamie Iseler | Dec 11, 2013
For information about W-2 forms, please call the Payroll Office at (734) 615-2000, option 2; or (866) 647-7657, option 2.
Posted by Peter Barker | Dec 11, 2013
I need a copy of my 2011 w-2. I was staff then, but now don't have access. (I need this asap - of course!) Please help

Leave a comment

All fields are required.

email address will not be shown

Please enter the words you see below for anti-spam purposes:



Ellen Rowe, associate professor and chair of the Department of Jazz and Contemporary Improvisation, on what inspires her: "At the moment, the young Pakistani girl, Malala Yousafzai."


The Penny W. Stamps School of Art & Design’s 2012 Juried Undergraduate Exhibition, through Dec. 21 in the Jean Paul Slusser Gallery, Art & Architecture Building.

View Events
Submit Events