MHealthy recently announced the winners of its April 15 MHealthy Rewards Grand Prize Drawing.
Randomly selected to win a $500 gift card were:
• Andrea Chumley, UMH Interpreters Program.
• Dave Gerstler, Procurement Services.
• Crystal Hein, UMH General Surgery.
• Kelly Kowatch, School of Information.
• Mary Malec, Internal Medicine, Metabolism Endo & Diabetes.
• Esteban Pan, Building Services.
• Tracy Rockett, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation.
• Vanessa Sih, LSA Physics Department.
• Domenica Sweier, School of Dentistry, Cariology, Restorative Sciences and Endodontics.
• Amelia Van Vlack, UMH Speech-Language.
“I had to read the email three times just to be sure it was real,” says Gerstler, a procurement agent in Finance’s Procurement Services. “I was elated to find out that I was one of the drawing winners. I participate in several of MHealthy’s exercise classes and I am an avid supporter of the program.”
Benefits-eligible faculty members and staff, and spouses or other qualified adults enrolled in U-M health plans and who completed the 2013 health questionnaire by March 29 were entered in the drawing.
“I’m getting married at the end of May so we will put these winnings towards our honeymoon trip to Jamaica, sometime next winter,” Gerstler says.
John Megahan, scientific illustrator, graphic designer and Web developer, on his job: "My favorite kind of work is when I can do an illustration that brings in ideas from various aspects and seeing how they interact."
“Visions Of Serenity: Multi Media Group Show,” 8 a.m.-8 p.m. through June 10 at the Gifts of Art Gallery, Taubman Health Center South Lobby.